Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The copyright of any article on NJCA is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-SA license.
- The copyright on each article belongs to the author.
- The authors retain all of their rights to the published work, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that the Nusantara Jurnal of Computer Application was the first to publish under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license.
- Authors may submit articles separately, arrange for the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the author's institution repository, publication into books, etc.), acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in Nusantara Jurnal of Computer Application;
- The author warrants that the original article, written by the author mentioned, has not been previously published, does not contain any unlawful statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article is co-prepared by more than one author, each author submitting a manuscript warrants that he or she has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to the copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. The Nusantara Jurnal of Computer Application will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the authors' internal disputes.
The Nusantara Jurnal of Computer Application is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). This license permits anyone to:.
- Sharing — copying and redistributing this material in any form or format;
- Adaptation — compose, modify, and create derivatives of this material for any purpose.
- Attribution — You must include an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that changes have been made. You can do this in a manner that is appropriate but does not imply that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you compose, modify, or make derivatives of this material, you must distribute your contribution under the same license as the original material.